Can I port my voucher out of State?

The ability to port your housing voucher out of state depends on the specific voucher program you are enrolled in. Some voucher programs do allow portability, which means you can transfer your voucher to another state. However, it is important to check with your housing coordinator to confirm if this option is available for your particular voucher program. They will be able to provide you with more information and guide you through the portability process if it is an option.