How do I apply for Housing Navigation Services?

Housing navigators typically work with clients who qualify for programs such as Temporary Rental Assistance Grant (TRAG) or Temporary Rental Utility Assistance (TRUA). These programs supply security deposit assistance and one to two months of rental assistance,  depending on the program and availability of funds.  CEDP Housing Navigation also provides support to clients who are connected with a housing voucher at CEDP and need additional assistance in finding suitable housing options.