How do I apply for rental assistance under ERAP as a Landlord?

  • Complete an online application in the ERAP portal for Landlords, found on the Division of Housing website. Speak with your tenant(s) to coordinate as needed, you will need their case ID.
  • By applying online, the landlord can create a Landlord Profile and list all properties under their management, as well as identify each tenant for whom they are requesting assistance.
  • If needed, tenants will be contacted by a Program representative to assist in gathering necessary information and documents to complete the Tenant Profile.